Do you run or work for a business you’d like to see grow?
Then sign up for one of our 3 day fully funded residential courses in Northumberland, Tyne & Wear and County Durham
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS is a three-day residential course held at locations across the North East. Your course, accommodation and meals will be fully funded and you’ll come away with two recognised enterprise qualifications and a non-accredited college certificate. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet and network with 30-50 other local business people.
Over the three days (9am Friday to 6pm Sunday), the course will cover:
• Exploring Enterprise Skills
• Plan and Carry Out and Enterprise Project
• Evaluate Enterprise Project and Skills
• Digital Promotion for Business
• Understanding Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for Business
• Coordinating the use of Digital Media for Business
• Coordinating Offline and Digital Media for Business
• Emergent Digital Techniques for Business
• Producing Digital Promotional Content for Business
• Data Protection and Digital Media for Business
• Measuring the Effectiveness of Digital Promotional Activity for Business
• Understanding Social Media
• Tender writing, developing a PQQ and identifying routes to tender for a business.
• Introduction to the Business Chassis
• Introduction to sales pitches
Where and when?
Courses will be held in venues in Northumberland, Tyne and Wear and County Durham.
You must be self employed or employed, over 19 and live in, work in or seeking work in Northumberland, Tyne and Wear and County Durham.
More information and register
Places are limited, to express your interest and find out more contact
Paul Finch at Pulse Creative Marketing:
Tel: 0191 516 6016